Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Jace is here!!!

On Feb. 18th baby Jace came into the world and we are glad he did!!! I've been way to tired to blog but I'm feeling much better now. This is Ty (age 6) with Jace and I think they look like brothers for sure. My labor was just a short 6 hours and it was hard. He was 7lbs 4oz. Perfect!
Yes... I am women so kiss me you fool.


Dusty is in shock in this picture. He can't believe we have another mouth to feed.

And Miss Devin was in the labor room with me and she loved it. She hasn't left the babies side since he was born. The problem we are runing into is she thinks she is the mom.




The kids are so in love with him and have been such a help with him. We never thought we would have another baby and so we are trying to take in every moment with him. Hopefully we or really, I will doing things better this time around.



5 comments:

Jill Wright said...

I'm so glad you finally got some pics of the little man on here. He is absolutely perfect, and I hope you guys really do get to enjoy every moment with him. We love little Jace.

ms said...

Oh what a cutie pie - congratulations, you guys.

Amy said...

He really is SO cute! And again I think he looks just like you. new babies are so much fun!!!

TrishlovesDanny said...

I Love your page... Love your lucky song... and yes! let's get together this week. I will call! Love you!

Peyton WIlcock said...

How is it you still look so beautiful during labor? Don't you know thats not allowed! He is so cute! You know I still have this baby gift sitting here for you. Your going to have to have one more baby boy so the outfit will fit him since I've been such a bad friend and never came by.