Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We will never forget

On Jan. 15th, our wonderful pet chameleon, Dribble passed away. Yes, it was sudden. Ty's heart was broken. We had a 5:15 service with just the family.We put her in a toy treasure chest and picked the best spot in the backyard to lay her to rest. We all spoke at the service and crazy as it sounds... Dusty took the most time. He did say that he thought Dribble made us better as a family and in her honor, we will try to keep our chameleon, Miss Nelson, from death.

Ty cried. Then... it was time to jump.



And then... 2 mins. later... he came in and cried again. :(



2 comments:

Bekki said...

Hello friends! I've found you. Thanks for the comments on our blog-I'm glad to be a blog stalker of yours! So sad about Dribbles....sniff. Hey! What's this I hear about Hamblin #4?????

Jill Wright said...

Nice Blog! You've been busy posting away. I love the pics of the boys doing laundry. Hopefully that will continue when Jace arrives. I can't wait to see that little guy. Crew turns 1 tomorrow, so I'm out of the cute and cuddly baby stage and into the messy, snotty, dirty boy phase-AGAIN. Anyway, I'll have to get my baby fix with Jace.