Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Veiled Chameleons

This is "Dribble" who was named by Ty. She is about 3 weeks old and really cute.
Dribble hates pictures as you can see.


And this is "Miss Nelson" who was named by me. She thinks she is the boss of the cage and Dribble can't stand Miss Nelson. I guess like any other sisters... they fight.


F.Y.I. There is a really cool pet store called Pets, Inc. on the S.E. corner of Southern and Mill. They have really gross creatures (which means cool for boys). They have BIG gross snakes, spiders, turtles, and fish.


5 comments:

Trisha said...

I'm sooo HAPPY that you have a blog! We can keep in touch much better than our husbands do! #1) I'm so excited that we are having babies around the same time, but I'm afraid to come out for a visit because I know I will look like a monster next to you #2) I can't believe how pretty and grown up Devin looks in her Halloween picture #3) please let Dusty come teach Kyle how to clean our toilets #4)What are your baby names....no wait don't tell me, because I will steal them!

CJ BACKUS FAMILY said...

Sally - your awesome! Your blog is looking so good and its great that you have some new animals in your life to keep you extra happy:)

Nanna said...

Those chameleons look so awesome!! Tai is always wanting to look at them at Petsmart when we get food for our dog. I can't handle spiders and snakes, but I can do chameleons! How big do those ones get?

Nanna said...

You need a new post about Turkey day Sally! Hope it was a good one ;-)

The {Prince} Family said...

Hey Sally! I found your blog through Jolynn's. Congrats on the new baby. Having 4 is fun but even that much more busier! Do you know what you are having?

Hope you are all doing okay!

Sandee (Payne) Prince
email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog!
princeposse@gmail.com