Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's our B-Day!!!

How many Mom's get to share a birthday with their child? Well, I do!!! Ty and I sang to each other all morning. Dusty and I had big surprises for Ty that day.
We got Ty two Veiled Chameleons and we all are in love with them. We got them before the big day and keep them at my parents house. But unfortunally, I killed one by feeding it a criket that was to big and she couldn't close her mouth. The next day I went to check on her and she wasn't look'in so hot. She died five mins. later in my hand. Kinda gross I know. But I gotta tell ya, I was really depressed. I must have been really bad cuz... my Dad got another one for Ty. So, problem solved and lesson learned! Thanks Mom and Dad.

Dusty and I are now the most boring couple around. We get chairs and sit in front of the cage and watch them forever. What has happened to us? It must be love.



We took the six year old boy to Jonny Rockets and had so much fun with cousin Ava. It was a great day of fun and sharing that day with my man Wesley Ty.



5 comments:

Honey Girl said...

Your kiddos are growing up...tell them to stop! That is cool to share a birthday. Hayes was born on my dad's birthday and he thinks that's pretty cool.

Jill Wright said...

Happy B-day! I hope you and Ty did exactly what you wanted to and that the rest of the fam was good to you. I can't believe he's 6!

Nanna said...

Happy Birthday Sally!! How fun that you "share" the birthday with your son! You know I just realized our sons have same nicknames! Only mine's spelled Tai, but I love it! So easy to say ;-)

Nanna said...

You can go to the www.babystrology.com to get that counter, it's under tools, then baby tickers. It's cute and fun to see how far along you are! If you click on the days, it changes to how many days/weeks to go or to how many days/weeks has passed. Pretty cool!

Lori said...

Happy Birhtday you two. What an exotic birthday present. Glad you had a fun day.