Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures of Jace!!!

Here we have Jace looking like a deer in headlights. He has his date shirt on too. Isn't he sweet! Jace LOVES his bath time just like his momma.
And here we have Jace enjoying life. To be that care free....


And every once and a while... his angry baby face.


And here is Jace when he just can't take it any longer. This is the only way he likes to sleep. Just before he falls asleep... he likes his bum bum patted.



I can't believe how busy this little guy makes me. I love it but wish for more sleep. He is already geeting so big now that he is about 8 weeks.




4 comments:

Nanna said...

He is soooooo cute!! Don't they get big soooo quick!? Enjoy every moment, and hope you will be able to sleep longer soon!! :-)

Jill Wright said...

I LOVE him. He is honestly the cutest thing. If anyone can make me want another baby, it's that boy.

Melissa Bosen said...

I have about 2 weeks to go and "Jace" is in our top 4 for baby names. Of course, we've got several girl names picked out, but will never get to use them!

TrishlovesDanny said...

I really do love his stinkin face! So cute, Rum and I are excited to see yall today! It's gonna be fun! So.... are you ready to go again? I want another baby, and I need my prego friend with me!