Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun!!! We had a much smaller Christmas but I think we had the most fun this year. We did get that rock band or something like it and Christmas evening my parent and sister came over, so we made them play. It was the funnest thing ever!!!Trent go a skate board that Dusty found very helpful when taking all the toys and things to different rooms in the house. I don't care how it gets done as long as I don't have to do it.

And the only thing I wanted for Christmas was a picture of the kids in front of the tree and they couldn't do it without being silly.




We had so much fun together and I'm so greatful for my kids and for Dusty who
helps me with everything!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad your Christmas was good! I'm waiting for you to post a picture of yourself and your belly. Don't worry my doctor and a lady at target both told me I was huge!

Jill Wright said...

Wow Sal! You have been on a blogging frenzy--I love all the new posts--especially the one of Trent in his Santa outfit. Thanks for going skating with us the other night--we'll be better next time!

Nanna said...

Yay for the new posts!! Tons of cute pictures, and looks like you had a ton of fun during christmas season! Now that busy time of the year is over, we need to have a girls night soon. Maybe even before your baby comes ;-)

Lindsey Springfield said...

Hey Dusty & Sally, It's Lindsey (Phelps) Springfield. I found your blog thru Jill's (who I saw on Amanda Halls). Just thought I would say Hi. Cute family! looks like you had a fun Christmas! Lindsey